The Latest News
Revised National Annex published
September 1, 2015
A revised National Annex to accompany I.S. EN 206-1: 2013 Concrete Specification, performance, production and conformity was published in May 2015 by the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI). The new standard includes the latest guidance on the use of concrete for cast in-situ structures, concrete precast structures and concrete precast products in Ireland.
Main changes to the National Annex include:
- Rules for fibre concrete and concrete with recycled aggregates.
- Revisions to the “k value concept” for cement additions.
- Introduction of the principle of “performance concept” for cement additions.
- Introduction of references to EN 206-9 “Additional rules for self-compacting concrete”.
- Additional requirements for concrete for special geotechnical works (Annex D).
Download certifications, advisory leaflets and other data in PDF format.